I am.....

My photo
an easy going person who enjoys the simple things...a good book, a scary movie, a cup of hot chocolate made by my love..just to name a few. I started this blog so I could play with some of the fun things I read in other blogs. Then I decided to take it a bit deeper and start using it to express my thoughts and feelings and just whatever comes to mind.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Players

These are the people who make my life an interesting, and sometimes stressfull, place....


Fire Storm: usually refered to as just Storm. We met online due to an ad placed by myself in Yahoo. I was just looking for a 'pen-pal' to relieve the boredom of my housewife existence. She answered from her home in England, intrigued by the idea of the wastelands of Montana where I was living then. We became friends and over time fell in love. Very long story made ridiculously short. We are now over eight years into a long distance relationship and still trying to figure out how to bridge the distance and come together full time.

The Kids: my two children, Am and Jam. Am is a typical 17 year old teen girl whose hobbies include spending time with her beau, texting everyone she knows on her phone and coming up with ways to drive me crazy. Jam is my 13 year old son who is permanently linked to his video game systems and his computer, his latest addiction is You Tube. Between the two of them they keep my brain in gear just trying to stay one step ahead of them.

Char: the girl next door. Literally. We live in adjoining apartments and our bedrooms share a wall. The heads of our beds rest against said wall which is very thin so I can hear her boyfriend snore and she can hear things that even the best of friends don't care to hear. Of course she then has to tease me about being a screamer! We've known each other since first grade...a very long time.

Wendo: my neice who is closer in age to being my little sister. She shares a lot of common interests and is half of the couple Storm and I love to hang out with most. The other half is her husband Dan'l....Beaver's fan extreme.

The Troll: my ex-husband. As much as I dislike giving him his own paragraph here he is a fairly permanent fixture in my life because of the kids. He is a constant source of stress in my life even though he still lives in Montana and we don't have to see him very often.

No comments: