I am.....

My photo
an easy going person who enjoys the simple things...a good book, a scary movie, a cup of hot chocolate made by my love..just to name a few. I started this blog so I could play with some of the fun things I read in other blogs. Then I decided to take it a bit deeper and start using it to express my thoughts and feelings and just whatever comes to mind.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Wednesday?

Hmmm....I need to do some surfing around and see if I can find a fun Wednesday thing to do. Ultimately I'd like something fun, preferably kinky and fun, for every day of the week. Just so there's always something posted here and not an empty sad little blog space *sigh*

Storm will be here in 9 days!! *happy boogie dance* There shall be cuddles, and kisses, and super shagging sessions (hopefully!) Five weeks of bliss....

No comments: