I am.....

My photo
an easy going person who enjoys the simple things...a good book, a scary movie, a cup of hot chocolate made by my love..just to name a few. I started this blog so I could play with some of the fun things I read in other blogs. Then I decided to take it a bit deeper and start using it to express my thoughts and feelings and just whatever comes to mind.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Microfantasy Monday

Ang at Sweltering Celt brings us a wonderful weekly event....




This weeks theme: flame

ohhhh yessss....have to do this one


My fingers curled round the arms of the chair as the burning baton lowered toward the naked form on the table and I held my breath. A quick touch and the flame raced along the trail of liquid laid down seconds before followed by a swift sure hand to douse the fire. It happened so quickly and yet it played over in my mind in sweet slow motion. The lovely Lady swirled a pattern of alcohol down the pale back and lit it once more. I gasped and my spine arched against my seat. I felt my own pulse racing.

The Lady stepped back and studied her implements for a moment. She reached for the Kevlar flogger and rung the alcohol from it before lighting it. She swung it with expert skill and I bit my lip hard at the sound it made flying through the air. The flaming arc connected with bare skin and I couldn't keep back the moan of pleasure that rose from my throat.

I glanced around hoping no one else had noticed my reaction, but only for a second. I couldn't keep my eyes from the beauty of the flames. All the while, as I watched the Lady work her magic, an inner voice kept asking me...."Will you ever be brave enough?"

6 comments:

Thursday's Child said...

I saw my first fireplay session earlier this year, and it was spectacular to behold. You've done a wonderful job capturing the energy of the flame.

Unknown said...

Oh...my....*faints*

Kyle said...

ooohhhhhh, wow. Hot, in all senses.

impy said...

Oh nom! That was an exquisitely written piece of pure art x

Miss Honey said...

Left me breathless... wonderful writing of a beautiful scene.

Anonymous said...

Wonderfully written. Having seen fireplay for the first time earlier this year, I've also heard that little voice asking, "will you ever be brave enough?"