I am.....

My photo
an easy going person who enjoys the simple things...a good book, a scary movie, a cup of hot chocolate made by my love..just to name a few. I started this blog so I could play with some of the fun things I read in other blogs. Then I decided to take it a bit deeper and start using it to express my thoughts and feelings and just whatever comes to mind.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Three days and counting

Today will be the last day Storm and I have any chance of being alone in the house before she leaves on Monday, and we have to go out! I am in desperate need of a root touch-up so I was thinking to dash into the beauty supply shop and get what I need and then hurry back home. But Wendo and Dan'l are coming over for dinner tonight so we have to go out and get fixings. This is the last chance they will have to come over because tomorrow we are going down to Cottage Grove for a munch and Sunday will be our last full day together. I had to remind Storm of that when we were figuring out what day they could come over. Me, I would have been fine with just saying it could wait until Storm comes back, but I knew better.

So today we will dash into town soon as the kids are off and get what we need to get and then maybe if I am lucky we will have a couple of hours alone before the kids get home thatsomething can happen. So far I have been right that there would be no loving during this last week. Storm's flag went up the day I was so out of it and they way I was feeling last night I wouldn't be surprised if mine doesn't launch sometime today, maybe tomorrow. Figures. There's always something. I swear though that is she says to me she'll be back soon and we can make up for it then I will scream. Because I know we won't. I mean, look how it went this time. Three months together and we have had sex three, maybe four times. That's pathetic. Yes things come up but we should have been able to make time if we cared to. We obviously just didn't care to. Either of us.

So today I chose my hair color and hope I can find what I want. When we get home Storm is cuttig my hair and then dying it for me. At least I'll look nice for the munch tomorrow, as nice as I can anyway.

No comments: