I am.....

My photo
an easy going person who enjoys the simple things...a good book, a scary movie, a cup of hot chocolate made by my love..just to name a few. I started this blog so I could play with some of the fun things I read in other blogs. Then I decided to take it a bit deeper and start using it to express my thoughts and feelings and just whatever comes to mind.

Monday, January 5, 2009

Microfantasty Monday

Courtesy of Ang at Sweltering Celt

This week's theme: Multiple....people that is.



"Bring her to me.”

Even though I recognize and trust the voice I struggle as strong hands grip my arms and pull me forward. I lurch backward with all my might and hear the rush of my own pulse in my ears along with her low chuckle. I kick and struggle and sounds escape my lips that are near growls as I fight the inevitable, fight what I really want.

It’s all part of the game.

My captors drag me over to where she sits and still I struggle and twist in their grip as she calmly looks on. A slow smile curls her lips and she nods to the tall figures holding my arms. They force me down onto the carpet and my struggles increase, but they soon have me pinned spread eagle on the floor helpless. She walks over and stands between my bare feet her hand going to the buckle of her belt……

No comments: