I am.....

My photo
an easy going person who enjoys the simple things...a good book, a scary movie, a cup of hot chocolate made by my love..just to name a few. I started this blog so I could play with some of the fun things I read in other blogs. Then I decided to take it a bit deeper and start using it to express my thoughts and feelings and just whatever comes to mind.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Cleavage HNT!!

I like cleavage in general. I like it when women wear tops that give just tasteful hints of cleavage. I also like really low cut tops that show generous amounts of cleavage. And I stare in wonder at wearers of strapless gowns and wonder how they manage to keep them up and still show more than an enticing expanse of décolletage. So in true HNT spirit I will share mine...






Go see Osbasso for more HNT

7 comments:

Missy said...

The "girls" look fabulous!! Happy HNT to you!

Vixen said...

Excellent cleavage!

Anonymous said...

Woo! Great cleavage! And I agree with you - I love cleavage. ^_^

Hubman said...

And who am I to complain about cleavage as lovely as yours?

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

rooooaaarrrr
excellent boobage!

Ashly Star said...

Lovely! :)

Happy late HNT!
Have a great weekend!

Dracona said...

Thanks so much for the comments!! *blush*