I am.....

My photo
an easy going person who enjoys the simple things...a good book, a scary movie, a cup of hot chocolate made by my love..just to name a few. I started this blog so I could play with some of the fun things I read in other blogs. Then I decided to take it a bit deeper and start using it to express my thoughts and feelings and just whatever comes to mind.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

dot dot dot

I swear, just the thought of having an hour or so to myself set off some kind of signal to the rest of the family. Is there some unwritten law that I am not allowed to be alone for any length of time in case I might actually have some peace?? Last night I decided to have a pamper me night. I have beent rying to do this at least once a week lately, it just never seems to work otu the way I plan.

After dinner last night I decided to burn some of my music onto a cd to play while I had a shower and then take into my room with me while I did the whole lotion every reachable inch of skin thing. I had a little difficulty with Nero because I am not exactly computer savvy and Storm had to point out what I was doing wrong. Everyone in the room had a good chuckle at my dumbness. This led to the admission that I intended to take the burned cd and go have some 'Me' time before bed. It was early, a little after eight o'clock. I figured I was safe. Suddenly it seemed like a good idea to Storm too, and was I going to be in there very long? Maybe she could shower before me since she is so quick. Then she changed her mind and said I could go first after all....then she changed her mind again and asked if she could go first because she wasn't feeling very well and wanted to lie down. Of course I said yes, she has caught the crud I had last week and I know how miserable it is. So there was the end of my pampering idea. I showered when she was done and then curled up in bed with a book while she watched Game Show Network until she got sleepy enough to turn it off. I shall try again for the alone time tonight. Maybe I will start earlier. Soon as dinner is over...maybe...

I need to take a picture for HNT....hmmm.....maybe I can use an old one from my files....I'll go rummage and see what I have....

No comments: