I am.....

My photo
an easy going person who enjoys the simple things...a good book, a scary movie, a cup of hot chocolate made by my love..just to name a few. I started this blog so I could play with some of the fun things I read in other blogs. Then I decided to take it a bit deeper and start using it to express my thoughts and feelings and just whatever comes to mind.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

My first HNT

Last week Storm and I went down past Eugene to visit a couple we have become friends with, Lady Papillon and mech. I first became acquainted with them several years ago on an adult chat site, Literotica, and three summers ago I finally met them in person at a kinky weekend event called Leatherwoods. They are the sweetest couple and I instantly adopted them. Last summer Storm was here and able to go to Leatherwoods with me and she took right to them as well. So last week it was Lady Papillon's birthday and we went down to help her celebrate. It was a great day, Lady P made dinner, Storm made her a birthday cake and mech showed us a new rope technique he had just learned. While dinner was cooking they showed us the dungeon. I was tickled! Apart from the outdoor one at Leatherwoods I'd never been in one before. I was like a kid in a toy store, eyes all agog and not knowing where to look first. Storm and I don't play with others really and most of the things in a dungeon aren't things we'd play with ourselves....yet....but I am so fascinated by it all one never knows what could happen someday. However, there was a toy mech had set up for his Lady that I had to see. It involves a violet wand and differing attachments. They have it set up for indirect contact so that when mech ran his fingers down my arms I got light tingly shocks that I could happily have run all over my body. Then Lady P showed some of her other attachments, one of which is a Whartenberg Wheel (sp??) On a low setting she ran it just over the back of my hand and forearm....and I liked it!! It gave off pretty little sparks! Later, back in the house, I noticed that I had little red dots on my skin where the wheel had touched. I ran my fingertips over them and they had a slight sting. I couldn't stop touching them, they were just so cool. I got Storm to take these the next day so I could have something to remember them by.....

Pretty little dots.....


On closer inspection.....



I think I need to investigate playing with electricity a bit more....I think I'm in love!


Go see Osbasso for more HNT

No comments: