I am.....

My photo
an easy going person who enjoys the simple things...a good book, a scary movie, a cup of hot chocolate made by my love..just to name a few. I started this blog so I could play with some of the fun things I read in other blogs. Then I decided to take it a bit deeper and start using it to express my thoughts and feelings and just whatever comes to mind.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

TMI Tuesday





1. Have you ever dated/married purely for money?
No, most of those I dated had very bad luck with money




2. What is your type?
hmm....not sure I have a type



3. What is the best sex game you have ever played?
Does strip poker count? Sad....



4. Have you ever given or received an orgasm from a person whose last name you did not know?
Well, I was told the last name but had forgotten by the time I got home.



5. Have you ever masturbated in front of a sexual partner?
With Storm



Bonus (as in optional):At what age do you think men and women reach their sexual peak? Do you think you have hit yours yet?
Honestly I think it's an individual thing. Me, I don't feel any different than when I was a teenager....horny at the drop of a hat or a stiff breeze. So either I hit my peek and held it all these years or I'm still waiting.

No comments: