I am.....

My photo
an easy going person who enjoys the simple things...a good book, a scary movie, a cup of hot chocolate made by my love..just to name a few. I started this blog so I could play with some of the fun things I read in other blogs. Then I decided to take it a bit deeper and start using it to express my thoughts and feelings and just whatever comes to mind.

Monday, February 2, 2009

Microfantasy Monday

Ang at Sweltering Celt brings us a wonderful weekly event....





This week's theme: Travel


The planes of her face…..
The hollow of her throat…..
The swell of her breast…..
The line of her spine…..
The curve of her hip…..
The firm globes of her ass…..
The moist valley of her cunt…..

My gaze, my hands, my lips lovingly follow the map of beloved territory.

2 comments:

NookieNotes said...

Ooooh! Gorgeous! I love how you handled this.

Very creative twist.

Anonymous said...

I really liked this...well done!