I am.....

My photo
an easy going person who enjoys the simple things...a good book, a scary movie, a cup of hot chocolate made by my love..just to name a few. I started this blog so I could play with some of the fun things I read in other blogs. Then I decided to take it a bit deeper and start using it to express my thoughts and feelings and just whatever comes to mind.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Microfantasy Monday

Ang at Sweltering Celt brings us a wonderful weekly event....





This week's theme: Waterside...as in beside the water. I went a bit beyond.


They call it a creek, but here where it bends it doesn’t rush and is deep enough to have to really try to reach the bottom. I glance around as I reach for the button on my jeans. There’s no one here, just me and some birds singing lazily in the trees. I’ve been planning this for so long and finally gotten up the courage to go for it. Trespassing? Maybe, but it only matters if I get caught. My jeans get tossed in a heap with my t-shirt and the rest of my clothing until there is nothing between me and the summer day.

Toes in the cool water, a slight shiver runs through my body. Water swirls around my thighs and goosebumps race up over my hips and down my arms. Waist deep and the current runs gently between my legs and over the heat of my pussy earning a soft moan. Deeper into the water my breasts float slightly, my nipples hard as the pebbles under my feet. The current pushes against my body urging me to lay back, rest on its strength and let it caress my skin at its leisure.

5 comments:

impy said...

I like that, I have done it myself before at a lake in a favourite foresty spot. Nice piece :)

Unknown said...

Lovely...I've also indulged in the skinny dipping. Quite a wonderful experience. Great write.

Thursday's Child said...

Wow, this brought back memories of skinny dipping in a local creek back when I was in junior high- beautiful!

Kyle said...

that's something I've never done, I should add it to my list.

Lovely writing, made me smile happily.

Dracona said...

Thanks so much! I do love the water, pretty much any body of water....and naked bodies in it!