I am.....

My photo
an easy going person who enjoys the simple things...a good book, a scary movie, a cup of hot chocolate made by my love..just to name a few. I started this blog so I could play with some of the fun things I read in other blogs. Then I decided to take it a bit deeper and start using it to express my thoughts and feelings and just whatever comes to mind.

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

TMI Tuesday




1. What do you think is the un-sexiest part of the body?
I have a serious dislike for feet. Unless they are fresh from a long bath.

2. Toilet paper: over, under, or what the hell are you talking about?
Over, it just looks neater.

3. Have you ever called in sick to stay in bed with a sexual partner?
Unfortunately no

4. Did your parents have a "birds & bees" talk with you? If so, at what age?
Not really. My mother let me learn the basics from the 'special' class at school where they send the girls to one room and the boys to another. Then sometime years after, when I had been married for nearly a decade she gave me the 'men have needs' talk that ended with the admonition that I had to keep my husband happy or he might look elsewhere....I don't think she meant for that to give me hope!

5. What is one thing a someone could do to you to rock your world?
Take an entire day and night and cover the spectrum from sweet romance to hard kinky use of our bodies.

No comments: