I am.....

My photo
an easy going person who enjoys the simple things...a good book, a scary movie, a cup of hot chocolate made by my love..just to name a few. I started this blog so I could play with some of the fun things I read in other blogs. Then I decided to take it a bit deeper and start using it to express my thoughts and feelings and just whatever comes to mind.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

TMI Tuesday




1. What is your favorite charity? Do you you give your time or just money to that charity? I recently made a donation to cancer research in honor of a wonderful woman we lost, but I don't regularly donate to charities.

2. Describe your bed. What side do you sleep on?
My bed is black metal with a dark green overlay. It was a canaopy but I removed the sides and foot and left only the tall posts at the head which I coiled fairy lights around. I usually sleep on the right side of the bed, but when Storm is here I move to the left side because we snuggle better that way.

3. How important is a partners kissing ability? I really like kissing, can't get enough kissing, so if the way a person kisses isn't compatible with the way I kiss we won't get very far. Storm kisses me just right.

4. Have you ever "taken advantage" of a person under the influence of alcohol? Have you ever been "taken advantage" of while under the influence of alcohol?
No to both. Drunk people aren't very sexy to me and I've never been that drunk.

5. Ever tried to replay the famous scene from From Here to Eternity? How was it?
No, I'm not partial to the idea of sand in sensative places.

Bonus (as in optional): What kind of birth control do you use?
Abstinence?? Well, nearly...but when there is sex happening Storm and I don't have to worry about me getting pregnant

No comments: