I am.....

My photo
an easy going person who enjoys the simple things...a good book, a scary movie, a cup of hot chocolate made by my love..just to name a few. I started this blog so I could play with some of the fun things I read in other blogs. Then I decided to take it a bit deeper and start using it to express my thoughts and feelings and just whatever comes to mind.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Scarf HNT

This is my favorite scarf. Storm bought it for me several years ago on one of her first trips over here. I keep it draped through the bars of my headboard...just in case it's ever needed.





Go see Osbasso for more HNT

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a very pretty scarf, and I rather like what's behind it as well. ^_^
HHNT!

Anonymous said...

looks good to me!
looks better here than on the headboard!

Vixen said...

Very lovely...... :)

Ashly Star said...

Pretty, interesting scarf.

Happy late HNT.